I clicked on upgrade button for my ark server and it didn't look like it did anything. Tired it a few times, I eventually started the instance and saw the server was updated.
1.8 does not show status of Ark upgrading
- 106 Views
- Last Post 15 May 2019
- Topic Is Solved
Mike posted this 15 May 2019
Press CTRL+F5 to refresh your browser cache. There's been some changes to how notifications are handled.
- 1 McMyAdmin 3 without AMP?
- 2 Clicking "Edit Ports" on instance returns 500 error
- 3 Status Page buttons disappear when ‘Manage in new Tab’ selected
- 4 After upgrading to AMP 18.104.22.168, when managing an instance the page is slow to load.
- 5 Migrated from McMyAdmin to AMP, cannot connect to server anymore