Since Alpha 18, there is a new option - ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs. Please can this be added to the configuration since by default the value is 512 kiB/s but in the default config it is stated that the maximum speed is about 1300 kiB/s which could make quite a bit of a difference for larger worlds.
7 Days to Die new server settings property - ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs
- 34 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
Excerpt from the server config (incl. comment):
<property name="ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs" value="512"></property> <!-- Maximum (!) speed in kiB/s the world is transferred at to a client on first connect if it does not have the world yet. Maximum is about 1300 kiB/s, even if you set a higher value. -->
- 1 Cannot manage newly created Minecraft instance
- 2 Latest Nightly (v20191029.1) and FastTrack - Cannot manage instances due the version differences
- 3 Ark Server not shutting down and dosn't save.
- 4 Help! Theres no server directory!
- 5 Forwarding client IP address using Nginx TLS reverse proxy - does AMP heed the headers?