It's all in the title, I'm wondering how to make it so I can access the AMP interface from my phone even if I'm not connected to the same Wi-Fi? When I try the Mobile Login, the browser just says the URL isn't valid.
Accessing The AMP Interface Remotely
- 2K Views
- Last Post 13 December 2017
- Topic Is Solved
Mike posted this 13 December 2017
You need to port forward the port used for the web interface and use your external IP address on your phone. Mobile Login just negates the need to type in a password on a phone.
- 1 Console doesn't work and restart/stop buttons don't show.
- 2 Backups Notification Window Stuck - No Console History
- 3 I cant add my Nitrado Minecraft Server too my MC admin 2 App on the phone
- 4 About Factorio Start on Boot in the ADS Windows
- 5 Notifications not working over ADS via DNS + Port Forwarding