This is a fairly minor update that mostly includes bug fixes, Windows users especially should update to this version.
- Frontend: 'Slider' style checkboxes now work cross browser. Firefox getting some love!
- Scheduler partial rework. Now shows appropriate UI for task parameters.
- Fixed issue with plugin loading that could cause post-init to be executed multiple times.
- Added flag to ignore working directory (for future shared-mode setups)
Instance Manager Core
- Fixed an NRE getting remote IP address lists.
- Fixed bad parameter lists for InstallDaemon.
- Fixed startup permissions testing (resolves issues around starting/using services on Windows)
- Fixed exception being thrown if StartInstance fails (should be ActionResult)
- Verifies that the instance being managed is the same release stream as ADS as well as the same version. Can be bypassed via settings.
Web Request Plugin
- Added 'POST' request schedule task.
- Fixed a bad ID parameter in RemovePlugin that made it not behave correctly when accessed via ADS.
- Workaround for UMod issues on Linux.
7 Days to Die Module
- Fix restarting.
The Forest Module
- Added a handful of missing settings.