AMP 188.8.131.52 is a pure bug fix release with no new features.
- Significant console tidy-ups. Everything is aligned properly, less duplication and unnecessary output
- Added rate limiting to notification progress updates (downloads spam huge amounts of them)
- Fixed notification status tracking and actions. Fixes missing cancel buttons on cancellable tasks such as backups
- Added -version command line flag.
- Fixed categories showing up in settings even if they had no visible settings within them.
- Fixed missing 'Return to instances' button.
- Fixed bad layout regression in first time setup wizard.
- Fixed symlink resolution. Add better fallbacks for error conditions.
- Added new mechanism to check AMP version on Linux instances now that non-platform files are removed.
- Changed regex for allowed instance names to allow for underscores.
- Added a trap around directory removal when removing instances (catches access denied errors better etc)
- Fixed setting bindings for attaching instances (Missing Core. prefix)