This is a major new release, including an all new module! FiveM lets you run your own customised GTA V server your way. See https://fivem.net/ for more information.
- All new module! Supports both Windows and Linux
- Capable of automatically downloading, installing and configuring FiveM.
- Allows for custom settings via user.cfg file.
- Includes a custom FiveM 'resource' which allows AMP to communicate with the server.
- Lots of nice minor UI changes. Return to Instances is now a menu item, much nicer on mobile.
- Top bar from ADS no longer overlays individual instances, makes search bar usable too.
- Fix target information not being saved if the description is empty.
- Fixed resource usage tracking on Linux.
- Fixed chmod on compiler
- Added server.tickrate setting.
- Added UMod support
- Don't show the 'custom' server arguments setting unless the custom server type is selected.
- Implemented player join/leave triggers for Bedrock
- Added directory renaming
Instance Manager Core
- Added LANG environment variable so error messages etc always show in English. Also fixes utility output (lscpu) where AMP is expecting output in English.
- Release notes open in a new window.
- Removed GPU name from AMD CPU name in system info.
- Implemented Quake RCON client (Used by FiveM module, also usable from PicoRCON)