This release includes some of the preliminary 1.9 'Lapetus' work (notably, setting encryption), as well as the usual set of bug fixes and QoL improvements.
- Added support for securely encrypted settings. This allows plugins/modules to store settings in such a way that they can't be read by the user, nor transferred between different machines. This is used for things like the default licence key in ADS and for passwords/licences for modules that require them.
- Added 'Monitoring.ProduceStartupScripts' setting. Requires that 'Security.LogSensitiveProcArgs' is also enabled - produces .bat/.sh scripts equivalent to what AMP is running whenever it starts an external process. Useful for diagnosing application startup issues outside of AMP.
- Fixed an issue where AMP would not produce the correct return code on failure conditions.
- Fixed custom console styling handlers (such as table output in srcds) not being shown.
- Port availability and other settings now apply immediately rather than requiring a restart of ADS.
- Fixed RCON related issues that prevented the console from working. The console is a bit spammy for now as a consequence but this will be tidied up later. This also fixes clean shutdown.
- Fixed an issue with updating FiveM on Windows, caused by not re-checking file states after downloading.
- Fixed an issue where the module would crash if the configuration stage finished too quickly.
- Fixed an issue with the new TPS logger that caused its data to be spammed to console.
- Added an option to disable TPS monitoring.
- Added extra log sanitizer to remove garbage caused by color codes.
- Fixed NukkitX not showing as 'started'
- Removed unnecessary jarPath recalculations during startup.
- GSLT tokens are now stored encrypted.
- Implement custom RCON password option since AMP cannot emulate WebRCON at this time for passthru mode.
Instance Manager Core
- Fixed not creating base directory when spawning Shared Mode instances on Linux.
Instance Manager GUI
- Fixed stalling when opening the context menu of a service instance. Workaround for bug in .Net Framework causing requeries every frame of a fade animation when the menu fades in.
- Simplified instance creation. Much fewer settings, especially for ADS.
- Now returns a different error code for each failure condition.