As previous this release mostly contains a mixture of bug fixes, and progress towards the 1.8 release stream.
Most notable this release is a mostly complete implementation of instance specific users, roles and permissions. Also ADS can now create MCMA3 instances and MCMA3 appears as its own entry in the application list.
- Implement message IDs for websocket API calls (to be used in the future to allow all API calls to be made over sockets)
- Re-implemented all authentication to support async operations.
- Selection sources use IEnumerable rather than List now.
- Included new unity console compatibility mode for certain Windows servers.
- Correctly handle session ID remapping in ADS (helps a lot with users on reverse proxies...)
- Fixed behaviour of shutdowns when using CTRL+C on Linux.
- Fixed behaviour of WriteAsString attribute (fixes config issue in 7d2d)
- Added CPU model detection
- Fixed speed not showing on running tasks that have them.
- Gives better feedback on why an instance cannot be managed if it's not available.
- Uses new instance state tracking to be way more responsive.
- Requests to manage instances are now logged.
- Starts to show more system info for controllers.
- (Mostly) implemented instance specific roles and users
Instance Manager Core
- Added appropriate errors and warnings for the situation where a user tries to start/create docker instances but is not part of the docker group.
Instance Manager CLI
- Implement --strict flag to be used by scripts to ensure that all arguments are specified correctly with full parameters.
- Updated help text re: release streams.
- Added a warning if double clicked on in explorer rather than using the command prompt in Windows.
- Fixed windows users not being prompted for steam guard 2FA
- Refactored startup to avoid unnecessary path calculations.
The Forest Module
- Added basic state handling and console handling.
- Added most of the remaining settings.
- Correctly set a sane config and save directory path.
Seven Days Module
- Updated configuration to include new settings
- Updated how configuration files are written to write enums out as strings correctly
- Updated mechanism used to get Forge version data. Data is cached for a minimum of 24h.
- Won't fall over if access is denied trying to read the plugin store directory
- Added options to install APIGen/PicoRCON under 'SDK' options.