This is a minor bugfix release, but also includes some previews of new features:
Note that there have been no updates to the instance manager, which remains on version 220.127.116.11 for the time being.
- WIP top-right corner search :)
- Trim CPU model name in description
- Correctly works out number of cores/sockets for multi-socket systems
- Fix group/user handling for remote instances. Users created inside instances can't log into ADS anymore.
- Fixed a bug where AMP would get stuck trying to monitor dead processes when using AMPCA on Windows.
- Replaced SupportedOS with PlatformInfo to allow plugins/modules to have more info about the system.
- New! Highly Experimental! Prone to spontaneous combustion!
- Implement sleep-on-start (sleeps the server ASAP once its running)
- Fixed provisining KVPs not been set properly (affects deploying srcds games)
- Displays more information about remote targets
- Include VS2017 C++ Runtime.