18.104.22.168 is a hotfix that addresses a new issue where instances would refuse to start because of flags generation configuration issue within AMP.
You may need to run
ampinstmgr --nocache ugpradeall to fix any remaining issues.
This release focuses significantly on improving ADSs usability, and also brings the Factorio module into a more usable state.
- Updated Wiki links everywhere to point to the public github wiki instead.
- Fixed a crash-on-exit if LastExitCode can't be written to (usually a permissions issue)
- Webserver now logs the module/method that failed when an exception is thrown in response to an API call.
- Added 'number' type mapping for float - Fixes the mulitplier settings in space engineers not showing up.
- Refactor AMP instance info into a single entity for plugins/modules.
- Changed plugin loading to use dependency overrides rather than value injections.
- Improved styling for certain types of modal popup on the desktop (they're floating windows rather than stuck to the top)
AIM Command Line
- Give feedback when a users request to rebind ADS is cancelled due to rejecting the prompt.
- Added support for 'Bleeding' (CI) builds. Only available to patreon, network premium and Enterprise users.
- Fixed not being able to create instances from a controller if one of the targets is offline (even on a different target)
- Added a context menu item to instances to view their network/port usage. This will later become the place to change network bindings too.
- Fixed calculation of which host to use when managing instances on remote targets
- Added the ability to edit/remove remote targets from an ADS controller.
- Masively more implemented. Now has player tracking, settings and RCON. For the most part pretty feature complete.
- Works well enough now that it's no longer marked as WIP in ADS.
ARMA 3 Module
- Fixed config settings not being written properly due to MergeFieldsIntoFormat ignoring properties on anon objects. Now called MergeMembersIntoFormat and accounts for properties too.
- Tell the user what file was missing when the srcds server tries to start but the file is missing.
- Add a schedulable task to check for updates.
- Fixed a crash of Java isn't intalled while trying to install Forge.
- Fixed sleep mode being incorrectly activated when waked by the user if sleep-on-start is enabled.
- Remove RAM check (messes with VMs with dynamic memory)