This release focuses almost entirely on improving ADS usability and functionality, with some other minor bug fixes.
- Make sure usernames are escaped when generating regexes to highlight usernames in consoles. Fixes users with certain characters in their names making the console stop working.
- Added a new permission to allow changing file extensions. Must be explicitly granted to be used.
- Handle errors more gracefully if they occur when trying to extract an archive.
- More consitently generate management URLs for local/remote instances.
- Make sure IPv6 hosts have their URLs generated correctly.
- When setting up targets, make sure the auth server is also set as the default auth server for new instances.
- Obey the "CreateLocalInstances" setting in ADS.
- Clarified some steps in the first time setup.
- CPU service ratio is calculated using new PlatformInfo rather than Environment.ProcessorCount.
- Updated application mappings to include Factorio on Windows.
- Layout improvements on Mobile.
- Allow controllers to create instances without having a licence key set if they're handing off to a remote target.
- Removed unused 'service store' setting.
- Replace word "Update/Updating" with "Refresh/Refreshing" in a few places to avoid confusion.
- Fixed newly added targets not being refreshed until after the controller is restarted.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Show fewer flags when not using advanced mode.
- Add a 'browse' command to open an instance in a web browser when run from a desktop environment.
- Fixed OpenSSL arguments when using ConvCert.
Instance Manager (GUI)
- No longer allows making changes if an ADS instance is running as a service.
- When starting an instance, only re-apply network flags as opposed to all of the original provisioning settings.
- (Windows) AIM can now check if a service instance is running or not without requiring admin permissions.