This release includes some significant changes to ADS and how instance creation works. Also note the breaking change to existing time based schedules.
- Version 18.104.22.168 TN/SR5-C
- Added support for Uris as setting types.
- Added a warning if system timezone isn't UTC.
- Fixed error logging for not found situations when using RunUtility and similar.
- Fixed a potential NRE upon login if AMP can't connect to its update server.
- Fixed process.kill throwing an exception if the monitor proc (as opposed to startup proc) has already exited.
- Fixed CPU usage calculation on Windows when system has SMT (Hyperthreading etc)
- Now uses the total system installed RAM for applications that don't have memory limits (basically anything except MC)
- Now checks $PATH for ldconfig on Linux instead of assuming fixed path.
- Now uses 1-12 instead of 0-11 for months in the scheduler (Breaks existing schedules!)
- Now uses BTLS as the default SSL implementation on Linux. Supports TLS 1.2.
Instance Manager (Core)
- Added autoconfiguration for network ports and other incremental IDs.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Added new commands to autocreate instances (individual and bulk)
- Added -version flag.
- Added RestartAllInstances command.
- Fixed starting instances for OSs running > Bash 4.4 due to a breaking change in bash.
- Now Automatically syncs available SSL certificates against the system certificate store.
- Added Simplified instance creation, by default just asks you what game you want to create and where you want to put it. Advanced settings remain available.
- Added Hybrid control mode (Like controller, but allows local instances)
- Added 'Convert to managed' for instances that are not currently managed by ADS under its current mechanism.
- Improved logging of remote auth failures
- Now responds proeprly to shutdown requests
- Made use of BattlEye optional.
- Fixed startup task not being removed if startup fails.
- No longer crashes if socat fails to run (bad args, unescaped params, etc)
- Added some missing settings from server.properties
- Fixed the "Accept EULA" prompt being shown over and over if the server fails to start immediately after accepting the EULA.
File Manager Plugin
- Custom VDS directories can be edited via configuration now