This is a fairly significant release, including two new application modules (!!) - a host of improvements to ADS, an improved look for the Status page, a long slew of bug fixes, and an easier installation process for Linux users.
Linux users: It is required that you update to the latest version of ampinstmgr or your instances will not function correctly! Simply re-download replacing the existing binary
- Added a 'Wake Up' button for servers that are sleeping (Only affects Minecraft module as its the only one that supports this)
- Improved behaviour of the logger, handles coloring better and does proper color resets. Generally looks better when viewing live.
- Tweak the behaviour of the 'Linux buffer fix' trick to accommodate running applications with double quotes in their parameters.
- New design for Status page, no longer uses the overlapping graphs.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Added option to skip network test on instance creation
- Added --quickstart (quick) function to rapidly create an ADS instance on 0.0.0.0:8080.
./ampinstmgr quick USERNAME PASSWORD- optionally accepts a port and IP binding as extra arguments.
- Changed command handling behavior to not care as much about - vs --
- Fixed an issue where help wouldn't work for methods that have optional arguments.
- Fixed signature sync behavior in situations where old certificates need removing.
- New instance creation UI - auto-configures everything by default unless you opt for a standalone instance.
- Added support for Hybrid mode.
- Fixed issues with instance statuses not updating properly.
- Fixed issues with managing remote ADS instances.
- Changed wording to clarify that a licence is optional during setup but will be required to create instances.
- Fixed log parsing for NukkitX
ARMA 3 Module
- Added support for the 64 bit version of the server (32 bit to be removed?)
7 Days to Die Module
- New module!
- Full configuration, startup and shutdown - no player tracking or other functionality.
Factorio Module (Linux only)
- New module!
- Basic configuration (network only), startup and shutdown - no player tracking or other functionality.
- Note: glibc 2.18 or newer is required. CentOS 7 and some older distributions only ship with 2.17 as standard.
- Added setting for SourceTV port
- Fixed some settings being transposed with each other and bad configuration.
- Added support for the full Rust map list with a drop down menu.
- Added missing provisioning flags, required to allow ADS to auto configure.
- Moved a lot of functionality that was repeated in each module to AppServerBase - massive refactor, much more maintainable.
- Changed backup behavior, no longer injects the module name into the path (restores now behave as expected)
- Implemented a schedule task to restore a specific backup.
- Implemented Telnet support (required for 7 days to die)