This release mostly consists of bug fixes and minor QoL tweaks while major features are being worked on.
- Added user-specific permissions. (Only works for new users)
- Added warning in AMPConfig.conf not to change ports manually.
- Added logging when trying to use a session belonging to a different IP (diagnosis for multihoming issues)
- Added a setting (Monitoring.LogLevel) in AMPConfig.conf to change log level.
- Added logging for all task failures.
- Fixed stalling and timeouts on Windows systems, caused by waiting on WMI to provide stats.
- Fixed error not showing if user details can't be updated
- Improved layout of new Status screen to compress better and not overflow on narrow windows.
- Improved logging for authentication failures
- Improved behavior inside Docker.
screenfrom dependencies list on Linux.
Instance Manager (Core)
- Instances that fail to create are no longer added to the datastore
- Improved logging for instance creation and autoconfiguration.
- Improved startup for Docker instances to now automatically handle all of the ports in use by that instance.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Improved how certificate syncing works to make it more reliable.
- Silently restarts automatically if needed to make environment changes.
- Quickstart automatically starts created instances.
- Fixed bad data in /etc/passwd causing crash when creating instances.
./from the start of recommended ampinstmgr commands.
- Double clicking an instance now manages it by default.
- Instance menu is now right click instead of left-click (follows file manager convention)
- Style improvements
- Massively improved logging and error handling when trying to manage and communicate with remote instances.
- Added initial support for Bedrock servers.
- Fixed behaviour of the 'Specific Version' release stream when using the official server.
- Changed default manifest filename to avoid conflicts with Minecraft (both have a manifest.json file)
- Added the -1 value for sv_pure