This release focuses a lot on improving functionality in ADS and getting Docker working nicely.
Note: Existing ADS users should ideally re-run the first time setup wizard by deleting
ADSModule.kvp or failing that, turn on
- Platform detection is now aware of WSL.
- Fixed UTC warning showing even if the timezone is correct.
- Removed exceptions from SetConfig - now always gives errors instead.
- Implement permission node providers. Only for show right now.
- Fixed behavior of remote instance logins to get the assigned permissions correct.
- Improved logging for invalid sessions.
- Implemented session ID remapping (required for ADS)
- Basic permissions node provider for specific instances. Non-functional!
- Fixed 'starting instance' notification never ending when starting docker instances.
- Ownership check on the jar file is now a logged warning rather than a startup blocker.
- Tweak for BuildTools to accommodate regression in certain Java versions
Instance Manager (Core)
- Docker instances are issued consistent MAC addresses based on their instance ID.
- Added additional missing datastores for Docker instances. Fixes SSL and library issues.
- Uses an instances assigned release stream if known for upgrades, otherwise whatever the default is set to.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- Added 'ports' command to show ports occupied by a given instance (only applies to instances created by ADS)
- Partial name matches are now allowed for most commands so long as the name is unambiguous (
ampinstmgr start adswould start an instance named ADS01) - sensitive commands require an exact match.
- Fixed --sync-certs doing nothing, now actually syncs certs.
- Info command shows which release stream applies to the instance.
- Added 'ChangeInstanceStream' (alias: stream) command to switch which release stream an instance uses.
- Fixed behaviour of
ampinstmgr shellon Linux.