OS: linux (ubuntu server 18.04) AMP version: AMP Professional Problem: I tried to install a Minecraft server on my amp but it stuck for hours on „Installing Minecraft...“. I restarted the linux server and now when I try to login it says: „Invalid username or password“. I have already installed an Ark server without any problems. I also tried to update the amp in the linux prompt with „apt-get update & upgrade“ (if thats correct) Im new to amp and doesnt know much about it!
Canˋt Login into AMP on linux!
- 493 Views
- Last Post 23 June 2019
- Topic Is Solved
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 7 Days to Die module change - Game port should be TCP+UDP
- 2 Cannot make API work - getting permission errors. Any examples? Any documentation?
- 3 AMP instances crashing on launch, NullReferenceException
- 4 Garbled,Traditional Chinese cannot be displayed correctly
- 5 "Active Users" from one or All instances