After updating to 220.127.116.11, I'm unable to open up the ADS WebUI, so unable to start and stop instances of game servers. Running on Windows 10.
Can No longer access ADS WebUI since 18.104.22.168 update
- 107 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
i have this problem as well, gets to the initializing UI on the loading screen but just loads forever.
UPDATE: after asking in the discord i was told to clear my browser cache. fixed it. cant believe i had to ask...
I am not even getting to the WebUI page at all, just comes up as "This site can’t be reached" and still getting that after clearing cache
Have it installed as a Service and set to auto start and Windows startup. The service is running and shows as running in AMP
I ended up having to create a brand new ADS instance, I'm now able to get into ADS and manage my servers again.
- 1 Console doesn't work and restart/stop buttons don't show.
- 2 Backups Notification Window Stuck - No Console History
- 3 I cant add my Nitrado Minecraft Server too my MC admin 2 App on the phone
- 4 About Factorio Start on Boot in the ADS Windows
- 5 Notifications not working over ADS via DNS + Port Forwarding