Hi im running a small MC server for my friends. AMP is running inside a docker container, everithing is running OK till i restart the server. Whe i restart the server AMP cant start with the license i provided when i firs created the container. After some research i found that the MAC address of the container changes whit every server restart. Is there some sort of workaround for this problem or do i have to recreate the container and copy all data and settings whit every restart?
- 1 Console doesn't work and restart/stop buttons don't show.
- 2 Backups Notification Window Stuck - No Console History
- 3 I cant add my Nitrado Minecraft Server too my MC admin 2 App on the phone
- 4 About Factorio Start on Boot in the ADS Windows
- 5 Notifications not working over ADS via DNS + Port Forwarding