Hi, I want to make my AMP web interface with https so I must setup ssl certificate but I don't know how I can do this. Can someone help me?
How can I set up ssl certificate for AMP
- 1.3K Views
- Last Post 11 August 2018
You need to have a certificate in PFX format with a passphrase, and then in AMPConfig.conf there's a set of settings to enable HTTPS and to specify the key file and passphrase.
Edit: See this wiki article instead: https://github.com/CubeCoders/AMP/wiki/Setting-up-secure-HTTP-with-AMP
- 1 7 Days to Die module change - Game port should be TCP+UDP
- 2 Cannot make API work - getting permission errors. Any examples? Any documentation?
- 3 Backup Plugin - Sticky Not Honored
- 4 AMP instances crashing on launch, NullReferenceException
- 5 Garbled,Traditional Chinese cannot be displayed correctly