I have an problem with the max player amount. I want to change the amount to 30 and i have been on the config file. I tried to change it to 50 in the config file but when i saved the config and restarted the mcmyadmin.exe file it came back to 10. How can i fix this?? Someone please help!
How to change max player amount to something bigger than 10??
- 763 Views
- Last Post 31 December 2017
- Topic Is Solved
Mike posted this 29 December 2017
You want to change Limits.MaxPlayers in McMyAdmin.conf as well as Server.Properties.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 CPU and Memory Monitoring Failing to Load on Status Page
- 2 Minecraft module not using correct java installation?
- 3 Update to 126.96.36.199 => Cannot access Minecraft Instance: Manage interface.
- 4 Kernel and .net error when attempting to run instances as services
- 5 Lapetus 188.8.131.52 / docker instances not working for minecraft module