I have an problem with the max player amount. I want to change the amount to 30 and i have been on the config file. I tried to change it to 50 in the config file but when i saved the config and restarted the mcmyadmin.exe file it came back to 10. How can i fix this?? Someone please help!
How to change max player amount to something bigger than 10??
- 494 Views
- Last Post 31 December 2017
- Topic Is Solved
Mike posted this 29 December 2017
You want to change Limits.MaxPlayers in McMyAdmin.conf as well as Server.Properties.
- 1 Console doesn't work and restart/stop buttons don't show.
- 2 Backups Notification Window Stuck - No Console History
- 3 I cant add my Nitrado Minecraft Server too my MC admin 2 App on the phone
- 4 About Factorio Start on Boot in the ADS Windows
- 5 Notifications not working over ADS via DNS + Port Forwarding