mcmyadmin 184.108.40.206 does not update vanilla to 1.13 ?
Mcmyadmin 220.127.116.11 - vanilla 1.13 (bsd server)
- 808 Views
- Last Post 30 July 2018
- Topic Is Solved
You have to update manually for now as the install location has changed
Im a newby server admin ( doing it for my kids and their friends ) how do i manually update to 1.13?
By downloading the server jar yourself and then uploading it by dragging it into the file manager.
Please see this thread: http://support.cubecoders.com/thread/using-vanilla-minecraft-1-13-with-mcmyadmin-and-amp/
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 CPU and Memory Monitoring Failing to Load on Status Page
- 2 Minecraft module not using correct java installation?
- 3 Update to 18.104.22.168 => Cannot access Minecraft Instance: Manage interface.
- 4 Kernel and .net error when attempting to run instances as services
- 5 Lapetus 22.214.171.124 / docker instances not working for minecraft module