Mcmyadmin enforcing demo mode on forge 1.14.4

• Last Post 3 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
roxservers posted this 4 weeks ago

I was having an issue running a forgemod 1.14.4 server as it was enforcing demo mode. After running a few tests I realize that mcmyadmin is the cause. It is parsing the "-d" argument which enforces demo mode:

[17sept.2019 18:00:31.025] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 28.0.104, --fml.mcpVersion, 20190829.143755, --fml.mcVersion, 1.14.4, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui, -d, yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss]

When running the server from a batch script the demo mode is off. What is the work around ? I am using mcmyadmin 2.7.1.0 Enterprise

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mike posted this 4 weeks ago

Try changing the compatibility mode to Vanilla and renaming the forgemod jar to the normal jar name as a quick workaround. Previously -d was used by Java to customize the date format.

roxservers posted this 3 weeks ago

Try changing the compatibility mode to Vanilla and renaming the forgemod jar to the normal jar name as a quick workaround. Previously -d was used by Java to customize the date format.

the temporary trick does the job but is there a way to permanently address the issue keeping the forgemod compatibility set on mcmyadmin? My customers who install forge manually will face the issue at some point.

Mike posted this 3 weeks ago

There's going to be a minor update soon to address the issue, if I can get a build environment working then likely tomorrow.

Mike posted this 3 weeks ago

We've just released an update for this. v.2.7.1.4

Close