is it possible to add in-game minecraft permission management in AMP like there used to be for mcma2?
Minecraft permission management (like in McMyAdmin)
- 89 Views
- Last Post 16 December 2019
- Topic Is Solved
Mike posted this 16 December 2019
This isn't planned any time soon due to the cost of implementing this feature. Use the yaml editor in the file manager instead.
- 1 CPU and Memory Monitoring Failing to Load on Status Page
- 2 Lapetus 184.108.40.206 / docker instances not working for minecraft module
- 3 Minecraft module not using correct java installation?
- 4 Kernel and .net error when attempting to run instances as services
- 5 StarBound not showing number of active users in AMP