I've been hosting a Minecraft server for 8 years now, I currently use Mark2 wrapper which works fine, its just hard to use on mobile so Ive been looking at alternatives including LinuxGSM, I mostly just need a fast live console I can scroll back into history and send commands.
I have my folder structure setup like this
- /users/Minecraft/servername (runs bungee)
- /users/Minecraft/servername/survival (Main Survival)
- /users/Minecraft/servername/creative (Creative)
- /users/Minecraft/servername/test (test server)
- /users/Minecraft/servername/pvp (pvp server)
When installing and making servers in AMP (I've not gone through the process yet) Do I get the option to use an existing directory and existing Jar (Paper) that I can just "Start"?
Or do I have to use whatever folder structure/file saving AMP decides and create empty servers and copy everything over?