I've noticed that the McMyAdmin module doesn't read the server properties to see what they are by default, I have to toggle some settings twice for them to update. There also isn't a Sha1 option, so I have to enter that in the file manually.
Settings On The Website Aren't The Server Defaults
- 236 Views
- Last Post 16 December 2017
- Topic Is Solved
This is the intended behaviour. AMP doesn't read server.properties ever, it just writes to it - so you need to check that all the servers settings are as you wish the server to be.
I've made sure that an option to specify a SHA1 hash is in the next update.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 CPU and Memory Monitoring Failing to Load on Status Page
- 2 Minecraft module not using correct java installation?
- 3 Update to 188.8.131.52 => Cannot access Minecraft Instance: Manage interface.
- 4 Kernel and .net error when attempting to run instances as services
- 5 Lapetus 184.108.40.206 / docker instances not working for minecraft module