I've noticed that the McMyAdmin module doesn't read the server properties to see what they are by default, I have to toggle some settings twice for them to update. There also isn't a Sha1 option, so I have to enter that in the file manually.
Settings On The Website Aren't The Server Defaults
- 219 Views
- Last Post 16 December 2017
- Topic Is Solved
This is the intended behaviour. AMP doesn't read server.properties ever, it just writes to it - so you need to check that all the servers settings are as you wish the server to be.
I've made sure that an option to specify a SHA1 hash is in the next update.
- 1 Console doesn't work and restart/stop buttons don't show.
- 2 Backups Notification Window Stuck - No Console History
- 3 I cant add my Nitrado Minecraft Server too my MC admin 2 App on the phone
- 4 About Factorio Start on Boot in the ADS Windows
- 5 Notifications not working over ADS via DNS + Port Forwarding