I am trying to upload the tekkit.jar file because it cannot be downloaded automatically. I got a message to do it manually. I drag the file into the server directory and get an error that says "The current security policy restricts this file form being uploaded. Please contact your server administrator." Kind of odd that they don't allow you to do it automatically, and they tell you to do it manually, but then they say that you can't do it that way. So how exactly do I do this?
- 49 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
Whoops sorry. I saw another post with an answer to this. I have to contact the server host for them to disable the restrictions. I'd rather not deal with them as my friend bought and owns the server and I'm just trying to get it set up. Not sure if they'll be happy to disable the restrictions without the owner's permissions. Is there a way around this restriction? Idk like a separate FTP or something.
That is entirely down to your host. They hold all the control in terms of what you can and can't do, and whether they provide any separate FTP.
- 1 Console doesn't work and restart/stop buttons don't show.
- 2 Backups Notification Window Stuck - No Console History
- 3 I cant add my Nitrado Minecraft Server too my MC admin 2 App on the phone
- 4 About Factorio Start on Boot in the ADS Windows
- 5 Notifications not working over ADS via DNS + Port Forwarding