Update to 1.9.5.6 => Cannot access Minecraft Instance: Manage interface.

• Last Post 27 February 2020
  • Topic Is Solved
Aerodin posted this 19 February 2020

Hello,

I updated to 1.9.5.6 and now when I hit manage on the Minecraft Instance it shows the following screen - but the settings etc. never load. This was working before the update.

I have tried: Restarting the computer Restarting the instances

IMGUR Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/ToDsdft.png

Any suggestions?

---- Diagnostics Data ---- Field Value OS Linux Platform Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS System Type x86_64 Virtualization None Module ADSModule Loaded Plugins FileManager, EmailSender, WebRequestPlugin, LocalFileBackupPlugin Application Name AMP Application Version 1.9.5.6 Release Stream Release Build Date 11/02/2020 16:26 InstanceID 6b3cbdef-d21b-4565-81c6-11e7cf6f6ce0 Last Executable /bin/readlink Last Arguments -s "/home/amp/.ampdata/instances/Minecraft01"

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mike posted this 19 February 2020

Empty your browser cache.

Aerodin posted this 19 February 2020

I cleared the browser cache, restarted, same issue.

I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 with Firefox 73.0.1. As a precaution I also downloaded and installed Google Chrome. The only difference is a spinning circle in Google Chrome with "Connecting to remote AMP instance..." but otherwise the same issue not being able to connect to the instance once "Manage" is selected on the main page.

Mike posted this 20 February 2020

Are you running this at home? If so has your IP address changed recently? If so your IP bindings/auth server URLs are probably all wrong. Check the instance logs.

Aerodin posted this 24 February 2020

I am unable to access either the ADS or Minecraft instance. When attempting to access the Minecraft instance via "Manage" button the below gets logged:

[22:45:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : WebException [22:45:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : [0] (WebException) : The operation has timed out. [22:45:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : at Net.WebClient.UploadBitsAsync (Net.WebRequest request, IO.Stream readStream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 chunkSize, Byte[] header, Byte[] footer, ComponentModel.AsyncOperation asyncOp, Action3[T1,T2,T3] completionDelegate) at AMPAPI.RemoteInstance.GetResponseDynamic (String Module, String Method, Object Parameters) at AMPAPI.RemoteInstance+API_Core.Login (String username, String password, String token, Boolean rememberMe) at GSMyAdmin.Authentication.RemoteAMPAuth.Authenticate (m.Http.IHttpRequest Request, String Username, String Password, String Token, Boolean TokenRequested, Collections.Generic.List1[String]& Permissions, String& NewToken, GSMyAdmin.Authentication.UserInfoSummary& UserInfo) [22:47:06] [RemoteAMPAuth:Anonymous Activity] : Authentication attempt for user admin from 127.0.0.1

ADS Log [23:00:26] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : Failure to make API call to Minecraft01 (http://127.0.0.1:8081/) - retried 10 times : The operation was canceled. [23:00:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : TaskCanceledException [23:00:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : [0] (TaskCanceledException) : The operation was canceled. [23:00:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : at ADSModule.WebMethods.Servers (m.Http.IHttpRequest request, String id, String REQRAWJSON) [23:00:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : ObjectDisposedException [23:00:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : [1] (ObjectDisposedException) : Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'. [23:00:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : at Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead (IAsyncResult asyncResult) at IO.Stream+<>c.b451 (IO.Stream stream, IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Net.Http.HttpConnection.FillAsync () at Net.Http.HttpConnection.ReadNextResponseHeaderLineAsync (Boolean foldedHeadersAllowed)

Mike posted this 24 February 2020

"The operation has timed out." most likely means that the instance isn't actually running. Check that instances log to see what it's doing.

See edited post above, it's not letting me post a new reply with the log.

Check the log for the actual Minecraft instance rather than ADS

[22:45:26] [RemoteAMPAuth:Anonymous Activity] : Authentication attempt for user admin from 127.0.0.1 [22:45:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : WebException [22:45:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : [0] (WebException) : The operation has timed out. [22:45:26] [Core:Anonymous Error] : at Net.WebClient.UploadBitsAsync (Net.WebRequest request, IO.Stream readStream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 chunkSize, Byte[] header, Byte[] footer, ComponentModel.AsyncOperation asyncOp, Action3[T1,T2,T3] completionDelegate) at AMPAPI.RemoteInstance.GetResponseDynamic (String Module, String Method, Object Parameters) at AMPAPI.RemoteInstance+API_Core.Login (String username, String password, String token, Boolean rememberMe) at GSMyAdmin.Authentication.RemoteAMPAuth.Authenticate (m.Http.IHttpRequest Request, String Username, String Password, String Token, Boolean TokenRequested, Collections.Generic.List1[String]& Permissions, String& NewToken, GSMyAdmin.Authentication.UserInfoSummary& UserInfo)

The auth server URL setting for that instance is wrong or unreachable then.

Aerodin posted this 25 February 2020

Does that mean I need to do a full reinstall then?

Mike posted this 25 February 2020

No it just means you need to edit the auth server URL in that instances AMPConfig.conf

Aerodin posted this 27 February 2020

Hi Mike,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I adjusted both instances.json (192.168.1.110 to 192.168.126.100) and the AmpConfig.conf to have the same IP address change. It's now working as intended.

It is probably not a regular occurance but is there a way to have it automatically double check IP addresses and update accordingly?

Regards, Andrew

Mike posted this 27 February 2020

If you're running servers you should set up static IP addresses or DHCP reservations.

Close