Upgrade to AMP 1.8.6.0 broke my Enigmatica 2 Expert instance

• Last Post 05 October 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
markamp posted this 05 October 2019

So I decided to upgrade to AMP 1.8.6.0, and all I got was issues - cant believe that a simple update can cause any of these issues.

Now it seems like it can't find the ForgeMod.jar file.... so I deleted the one that had been working fine before the update, and used the Download/Update. I selected the correct version of jar file and now I get error in the console: "Unable to access jarfile ./Minecraft/forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-universal.jar". The file is in the correct location. Same security permissions as it had ForgeMod.jar file.

The log file shows when trying to update the Forge version - for some reason is adding a /./ in the path - like why?

MESSAGE: Data kindly mirrored by Forge at http://MinecraftForge.net/ MESSAGE: Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.12.2-14.23.5.2838: Not Downloading {Wrong Side} MESSAGE: Considering library net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.12 MESSAGE: Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.2 MESSAGE: Considering library org.jline:jline:3.5.1 MESSAGE: Considering library net.java.dev.jna:jna:4.4.0 MESSAGE: Considering library com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor2.11:2.3.3 Checking "C:\Minecraft\AMPDatastore\Instances\Minecraft01\Minecraft.\libraries\com\typesafe\akka\akka-actor2.11\2.3.3\akka-actor2.11-2.3.3.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 validated successfully Jar contents validated successfully MESSAGE: Considering library com.typesafe:config:1.2.1 Checking "C:\Minecraft\AMPDatastore\Instances\Minecraft01\Minecraft.\libraries\com\typesafe\config\1.2.1\config-1.2.1.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 validated successfully Jar contents validated successfully MESSAGE: Considering library org.scala-lang:scala-actors-migration2.11:1.1.0 Checking "C:\Minecraft\AMPDatastore\Instances\Minecraft01\Minecraft.\libraries\org\scala-lang\scala-actors-migration2.11\1.1.0\scala-actors-migration2.11-1.1.0.jar" internal checksums checksums.sha1 validated successfully Jar contents validated successfully

And cant find how AMP and its modules decide to use some virtual path to run the forge jar file. I'd understand this type of problem if it was alpha version 0.1 or something like that - but how can this be so hard?

Anyone else get these issues?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mike posted this 05 October 2019

What's your MinecraftPath set to in MinecraftModule.kvp?

markamp posted this 05 October 2019

Oh man - Thanks - That is about the only file I didn't look at, even crawled the registry for a key.

Still beats me why it changed to that path that wasn't a valid path, as it has been running fine for months before this last upgrade. Didn't have it last time when I upgraded either.

It has been a frustrating 2 days..... But thanks....

Close