Can the Factorio server use the Windows system in the future? Now it only has the linux version
About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 30 Views
- Last Post 3 days ago
- Topic Is Solved
You're using an old version of AMP. Please update, Factorio is now supported on Windows.
Thank you for your reply. I tried to download the new version of AMP, and my AMP reminded me that I needed to update it, but the install package downloaded through "install update" was old, as was the download from "https://cubecoders.com/AMPInstall". It seems to be the version compiled on April 11. ADS shows that "Factorio" is available only on Linux. How can I download it to the new version?
Ah looks like the mapping in ADS is bad. If you stop ADS, go to its plugin directory and find AppMappings.json - and edit the SupportedPlatforms for Factorio and set it to 3. When you start ADS it'll let you create it.
- 1 About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 2 Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 console output is not UTF-8
- 3 AMP ADS Instances always getting created as 'Standalone' and not connecting to oneanother
- 4 I hope to download AMP-Cache.zip or ADS file from the website.
- 5 18.104.22.168 An item with the same key has already been added