Can the Factorio server use the Windows system in the future? Now it only has the linux version
About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 233 Views
- Last Post 15 April 2019
- Topic Is Solved
Ah looks like the mapping in ADS is bad. If you stop ADS, go to its plugin directory and find AppMappings.json - and edit the SupportedPlatforms for Factorio and set it to 3. When you start ADS it'll let you create it.
Thank you for your reply. I tried to download the new version of AMP, and my AMP reminded me that I needed to update it, but the install package downloaded through "install update" was old, as was the download from "https://cubecoders.com/AMPInstall". It seems to be the version compiled on April 11. ADS shows that "Factorio" is available only on Linux. How can I download it to the new version?
You're using an old version of AMP. Please update, Factorio is now supported on Windows.
- 1 Update to 188.8.131.52 => Cannot access Minecraft Instance: Manage interface.
- 2 Migrating from McMyAdmin2 to AMP is proving difficult.
- 3 CPU and Memory Monitoring Failing to Load on Status Page
- 4 Minecraft module not using correct java installation?
- 5 Kernel and .net error when attempting to run instances as services