This is a larger bugfix release with a couple of minor new features. Of note is the way that
ampinstmgr ports actually shows you which ports are actually open/in use to see if your application is working correctly and to diagnose 'port in use' situations.
- Webserver won't fall over if it can't write out a blank custom.css file.
- Fixed setting lists not being updated correctly when edited.
- User list in the console is now data-bound, should be more accurate now.
- Fixed an issue that could cause token injection to fail due to a race condition (item collision)
- Fixed CPU info detection if lscpu is unable to function.
- Styling changes in console to neaten things up a bit.
- Websocket in browser autoreconnects on failure now instead of stalling out.
- Hidden the 'edit' button on schedule tasks temporarily until its implemented.
- Fixed issue with remote tasks monitoring that could crash ADS (caused by not fully closing the connection properly when encountering an error)
- Added 'reactivateall' command to reactivate all instances (exclusing ADS)
- Instances friendly names are shown in the title when managing them.
- Fixed not being able to save instance settings without a description.
Instance Manager (CLI)
ampinstmgr portsnow performs a netstat-like function, showing you which ports are actually listening out of those the instance expects to be using.
- Fixed unpack on Linux not removing unnecessary files.
- Fixed a crash if permissions cannot be updated when unpacking instances on Windows.
- Uses zip64 if needed to create large (4GB+) archives.
- Updated RCON to accomodate new bug in ARMA3 server (now retries even if the server tells it that the password is wrong, when it isn't)