AMP 22.214.171.124 is another pure bug fix release with no new features.
- Better failure detection when using lscpu for system info.
- Fixed permissions issue for Passthru mode. Passthru for SourceRCON now works as intended.
AMP Service Handler
- Changes to how service permissions are updated so that non-admin users can start/stop the service.
Instance Manager (Core)
- Now prevents multiple copies of ADS from running in the same environment.
- Autoconfigure now tries to use an instances preferred port if possible.
- Running shared instances on Linux are now located correctly by matching up working directories.
- Correctly shows version number for shared instances.
Instance Manager CLI (ampinstmgr)
- Skip upgrade attempts on shared instances.
- Quickstart on Windows now automatically opens a browser to the approriate URL to continue setup.
Instance Manager GUI
- Now writes out log files to %localappdata%\CubeCoders\AMP\InstanceManager\ instead of just hidden debug logging.
- Includes automatic error submission, same as AMP itself.
- Fixed stalls if errors occur during instance creation/configuration. Reports errors correctly and logs.
- Correctly ends 'Creating Instance' task when using remote targets.
- Updated config to use SpongeVanilla instead of SpongeForge (SpongeForge is a mod, doesn't require AMP to install)
- Fixed an exception calculating file hashes if the download failed but erroneously reported success (sometimes happens if AV removes .jar after download for example)
- Output from installation scripts (BuildTools, etc) are now shown in the main console in AMP itself.