AMP 1.9 Lapetus
This is a major release including two major new pieces of functionality - Automated firewall management on Linux systems (iptables and ufw, but not firewalld) and shared instances, which use fewer resources (save 30MB+ storage per instance!) and are updated centrally and always up-to-date.
18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Added 'status' as an alias for 'table' in ampinstmgr
- Fixed a message pushing/notification issue over Websockets across remote sessions/instances
- Specify 'LEGACY' TLS provider for 7d2d
22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- No longer uses 127.0.0.1 as default IP binding, as this makes no sense on multimachine setups. (Now set by ADS setup when using standalone mode)
- Generated debug startup scripts use full path for executable.
- Added additional diagnostics handlers for more failures.
- Fixed issue with update manager caused by unavailable FTB data while their site is down.
- (CLI) Added a 'Instance not running' handler to nginx configuation.
- (CLI) No longer refuses to re-generate nginx configurations.
- (CLI) Added --silent flag.
- (ADS) Layout fix in instance creation, add 'start on boot' flag to instance creation.
- (Core) Normalized use of PostProvisionAction/PostCreateActions and updated APIs.
126.96.36.199 Release Notes
This is a minor update containing a small number of tweaks and fixes from the base 1.9 release:
- Longer proxy timeout for websockets when using nginx, handle retries better.
- Update() always returns a RunningTask now for each module.
- Fix behaviour of Update On Start/Start App On Start (relied on RunningTask from Updates)
- Fixed a NRE in the Local IM on Windows, and in the srcds plugin when building startup flags.
- Fixed crash in Windows GUI IM when trying to install a daemon if the executable has been removed.
- Fixed version number in Windows GUI installer.
188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Uses AdoptOpenJDK on Debian 10
- Accepts environment variables to provide settings to run non-interactively.
- Can detect certain cloud providers and does a better job of autodetecting an externally resolvable host (via dnsutils)
- Swapped references of ARM64 to aarch64
- Added an IPv6 selection source for IP addresses (where supported)
- Fixed behaviour of shared-mode instances on Linux.
- CPU detection accounts for vendor where applicable.
- Fix behaviour of using X-Forwarded-For header when using a reverse proxy.
- Fixed console colouring issues (threading)
- (Core) Made provision discovery more fault tollerant on Windows.
- (Core) Instance verificiation can now account for shared instances and specifies AMPSHAREDINSTALL during configuration.
- (Core) More information is provided if instance creation/configuration fails.
- (CLI) 'Status' is now an alias for 'Table'
- (CLI) Added firewall sync facility (Linux only)
- (CLI) Quickstart has a default username specified
- (CLI) Quickstart now honours --shared
- First time setup now includes a privacy section to control use of error reports (on by default) and analytics (off by default)
- Added a search provider for instances
- Added option to start/update new instances automatically once created
- Fixed loading apps manifest when running in shared mode.
- Added ability for plugins/modules to register their own context menu handlers.
- Double click a file to edit
- Fixed startup issues related to Bedrock and other servers that don't use Jar files.
- Added context menu handlers for .properties files (to import settings) and .jar files (to set as startup jar)
- TPS check auto-disables on any server type that doesn't support it after 2 minutes.
7 Days to Die Module
- Fixed issues with Telnet client
- Removed redundant startup flags
- Fixed startup process stalling if the server is killed
- Supports new A18 (and associated setting changes)
- Added more missing settings
- Overrides config path to not use system dirs, allows better handling of multiple servers on the same machine.
- Picks a more sane default IP address owing to 0.0.0.0 not being usable.
- Fixed module not transitioning to 'failed' state due to a bad IP or missing map.
- Fixed wrong apps.json location when running as a shared instance.
Source RCON client
- Fixed an NRE if the consuming module doesn't subscribe to certain events.
- Fixed an NRE if the consuming module tries to disconnect an already disconnected session.