Release 22.214.171.124 largely exists as an excuse to re-build the repository, but also includes some nice bugfixes and QoL improvements:
- Fixed binding issues if you click on an AMP session in the session list
- Fixed bad timestamps in Audit log.
- Extra logging for startup failures in MC.
- Sleep mode can now only be started from stopped or ready states.
- Add 'Repair Datastore' (ampinstmgr repair) to automatically repair damaged amp datastores.
- AIM core automatically keeps a backup of Instances.json when overwriting it.
- Implement Themes! There's a new "Themes" directory in WebRoot. Dropping .css files will make them appear in the themes list and are applied globally.
- 2FA setup no longer relies on Google Charts to generate QR codes (uses a data-url instead, significantly more secure).
- 2FA setup now shows a manual setup code for use with password managers when scanning a QR code would be impractical.
- Changes to search box to try and stop Chrome from treating it like a username field.
Release 126.96.36.199 is mostly a bugfix and a refinement release that improves some of the installation process on Windows, along with improvements to the FTP support and some changes to service handling on Windows for Factorio and srcds.
- Tollerate same IP address showing up multiple times in IP selection sources.
- Selection sources now accomodate IEnumerable
, List in addition to dictionaries.
- Added a 'Restart Instance' button on Linux (requires latest ampinstmgr package and systemd unit!)
- Now tollerates "UTF-8" locale names as well as utf8 and has some flair for the AMP user on new installations.
- Updated provisioning logic so it no longer tries to use the same port twice when creating instances outside of the normal port ranges.
- Fixed 'Start Instance' not working on newly created instances.
- [GUI] 'Create as service' and 'start on boot' selected by default for ADS installations. Now prevents multiple instance being created, shows a more helpful messasge when you try and create subsequent instances.
- [GUI] Waits 5s when showing first time browser to give AMP a moment to start up (Chrome waits, other browsers don't)
- [ADS] No longer keeps running GetUpdates if websockets are enabled when connected to ADS instances.
- [ARK] Filter out unnecessary messages from the console (previously disabled).
- [Factorio] No longer users AMPCA on Windows.
- [FirewallManager] Now manually tracks firewall usage on FirewallD system to work around lack of a comment field. Allows firewall sync on CentOS.
- [FileManager] Fixed FTP session issues causing null reference exceptions.
- [Generic] Now supports adding Environment variables
- [LocalFileBackup] Added schedule events for backup started and backup failed.
- [LocalFileBackup] Added an item to backup manifests to show whether or not a backup was created automatically.
- [Minecraft] Paper updater no longer falls over if no version is selected, defaults to latest.
- [Minecraft] Fixed plugins not showing as deleted once removed (the files were deleted, but the manifest entry wasn't)
- [srcds] No longer uses AMPCA on Windows.