AMP 22.214.171.124 introduces a (work in progress) Terraria module, as well as a large number of bug/QoL fixes.
- Usernames can be re-used across different instances. However users made in ADS are considered globally taken. Additionally you cannot create a user in ADS if a single instance has a user with that name, but two different instances can have users with the same name.
- Sessions list only shows your own sessions unless the "View other users sessions" permission is given.
- Mobile UI layout enhancements.
- Scheduled tasks now preserve their order and are executed in the order shown.
- HTTPS setup on Windows can now auto-detect a certificate from a given domain name.
- Fixed login token generation when using a remote auth server.
- Fixed behaviour of branding logic for twitter feeds.
- Branding restrictions are now enforced according to the current licence.
- Metrics data now served over websockets where possible!
- Fixed interation on Mac OS+Chrome when using a Retina display (disables swipe gestures for now)
Instance Manager (LIM)
- [Core] CommonCore plugin is now loaded by default (new instances only)
- [Core] Fixed provisioning flags calculation for plugins that have no settings (e.g. CommonCore)
- [CLI] Added 'ConvertLetsEncrypt' command.
- Explicitly include python-certbot-nginx for cases where the user has certbot installed already but not the nginx plugin.
- Include some extra dependencies that are normally included by default but are removed from certain over-stripped cloud images.
- Non-iptables firewalls are preferred over iptables when available.
- [Rust] Updated setting tags and default values in a few places.
- [Rust] Updated console matching expressions and added 'Update Server' metadata.
- [File Manager] Fixed directory renames/moves in FTP.
- [ADS] Fixed attatching targets to ADS when connecting over IPv6.
- [Terraria] WIP module with some basic functionality.
- [ARK] Added settings for CrossPlay, Epic version and Vivox.
- [Minecraft] Updated URLs to fetch updates from, update useragents for fetching Spigot data.