AMP 220.127.116.11 - The 'Scheduler' Update
This update focuses mostly on AMPs scheduler, and introduces a number of changes:
- Tasks can be edited, allowing you to fix mistakes or change values of tasks without removing and re-adding them.
- Tasks can be re-ordered!
- Tasks are executed equentially, in the order you supply. This doesn't apply to non-blocking tasks though which fall through to the next task immediately.
- A new 'Simple' option has been added to the add trigger interface.
- Use the appropriate API to get information on FiveM updates, added a new setting to pick the desired release stream.
- GetAMP no longer skips the Java installation, since lots of systems have the wrong version installed.
Because of the API changes, this release is not backwards/forwards compatible with the previous release.
18.104.22.168 is an out-of-band update primarily for the purpose of pushing a security fix, along with some work in progress UX improvements.
- Fixed a security issue involving a lack of validation on the Java Version dropdown. (CVE-2021-34539)
- The full screen login popup is suppressed for well known login failures.
- Status buttons are now replicated on the Console tab.
- Managing an instance of a compatible but different version will no longer cause a cache flush when you reload ADS.
- The 'Spawn Radius' setting is hidden for Bedrock since it doesn't have it.
- Fixed the 'Third party' warning being shown every time.
- Setting categories have been merged together and given new headings to make things easier to find.
- Implemented a new 'RepairAuth' command for ampinstmgr. Replaces old 'Magic' command.
AMP 22.214.171.124 is primarily a bugfix and QoL release while we're working on some bigger changes surrounding ADS and the Generic module, and preparing for more games.
- Extra logging on API Endpoint failures (especially for Auth cycle)
- [Valheim] Updated to hide unused port.
- Additional logging on API endpoints (similar to AMPCore)
- Fixed a bug where additional headers would continually stack on top of each other in controller/target mode and eventually fail.
- Service Limit setting is now exposed to the user interface.
- Allow for hidden Generic templates in ADS.
- [Core] Generic module name is used as the basis for the instance name, and is sanitised to remove bad characters.
- Fixed behaviour of multiple update sources when multiple Steam repos are used in the same install.
- Implemented overwriting of update targets.
- Implemented a 'force steam login' option.
- Add support for AMP Auth (Used for Kaboom! and future CubeCoders games)
- Implemented Endpoint parsing - can accomoodate IPv4 and v6 addresses, with and without square brackets, with and without the port number.
- Gracefully handle 404s in Papers API when making secondary requests for version information.
- Now writes out an installation summary to ~/ampsummary.log for future reference as to what options were selected during installation.
- Added Java 16 to default installation.