I have just upgraded to AMP 2.1.1.8 and found that the application status no longer works properly for my Minecraft instance. It basically shows as stopped in the web application while it is actually running.

I also have a Terraria instance on the same machine and for that one I can't even get to the manage screen. It just shows me spinning icon and says "Connecting to remote AMP instance..." (It is actually a local instance!)

Installation is running on Windows 10 Pro (latest regular build).

I am seeing the following error messages for the Terraria server in the ADS AMP instance log:

[12:27:36] [System:Anonymous Error] : Failure to make API call to <name>-Terraria (http://127.0.0.1:8082/) - retried 10 times : An error occurred while sending the request.
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : HttpRequestException
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : [0] (HttpRequestException) : An error occurred while sending the request.
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  :    at ADSModule.WebMethods.<makeinstancerequest>()
   at ADSModule.WebMethods.<servers>()
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : WebException
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : [1] (WebException) : Unable to connect to the remote server
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  :    at Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
   at Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : SocketException
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  : [2] (SocketException) : No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8082
[12:27:36] [ADS:Anonymous Error]  :    at Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

For Minecraft, I found the following entry in the Minecraft instance log:

[11:45:24] [System:Admin Activity] : Updating the application.
Setting up logger: C:\AMPDatastore\Instances\Fishstick-RLCraft\Minecraft\forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-installer.jar.log
java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
Installing server to current directory
A problem installing the server was detected, server install cannot continue

Again, Minecraft is running fine and people are playing...

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it? Thank you!