AMP 22.214.171.124 is a minor bugfix release, but also includes support for Valheim Plus!
126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- [ADS] Included new Generic configurations for Valheim Plus.
- [FiveM] Developer changed Windows build to use .7z archives instead of .zip, so AMP now tries to invoke 7zip on Windows to extract them.
- [Generic] Added support for multiple update sources in a single application (Used for V+) which are also platform-aware to allow different update sources for different OSs in the same configuration.
- [Generic] Backwards compatbility fix for pre 188.8.131.52 instances that caused the file manager/backups to not work correctly.
- [Generic] Added support for lists and customised booleans (specific true/false) values as setting types.
- [Generic] Added 'special' setting type to Generic to allow individual settings to have their values dumped to a file.
- [Minecraft] Added extra Java version selection fallbacks.
- [Valheim] Updated settings to remove the now-defunct Public setting, and add the Admin/Banned lists (these lists will populate themselves from existing files!)
AMP 184.108.40.206 is a feature-enhancement release that adds new functionality to the Generic module (used by Valheim right now), and includes a sexy new 'Black' theme!
220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- [Core] New 'Black' theme! (CTRL+F5 after selecting it!)
- [Core] Implemented 'Primary' running tasks that show on the status page.
- [Core] Added a server state dispaly to the status page.
- [Core] Fixed an issue where excessive updates were being sent for RunningTasks during initial creation.
- [ADS] Fixed container information not being populated in instance information.
- [ADS] Explicitly use "127.0.0.1" instead of "localhost" when binding is 0.0.0.0 to accomodate certain bad IPv6 setups.
- [ADS] Fixed some threading/collision issues that would cause ADS to crash or stall.
- [ADS] Added a "First time setup" button to ADS config.
- [ampinstmgr] Tweaked firewall rule generation, doesn't try to use 'Any' protocol for Windows firewalls. Should be perfect now.
- [File Manager] Changes to how SFTP login handles 2FA auth requests. Should work better on single instances rather than ADS.
- [Generic] Added a 'minimum version' field. Not yet used.
- [Generic] Added EnumValues to DynamicSettingProvider, allows configs to implement custom dropdowns.
- [Generic] Added support for Checkboxes to DynamicSettingProvider, with custom true/false values.
- [Generic] Added support for List based values to DynamicSettingProvider.
- [Generic] Added support for 'special' settings in DynamicSettingProvider. Used to do things like dump a list to a file and source it from there too rather than being a command line option.
- [Generic] Added a RunningTask (progress notification) for Start/Stop.
- [Generic] If an update was triggered automatically by trying to start the application before it is installed, the application starts automatically once the update is complete.
- [Generic] Added a 'BaseDirectory' option that changes where the file manager points to.
- [Generic] Fixed the invocation of TaskKill for applications that rely on the OS_CLOSE ExitMethod. Fixes safe shutdown in Valheim.
- [Valheim] Added settings for the Public flag, as well as configurable lists for the Admin and Banned user list via the panel that both read and write to the existing files. This only applies to new instances (for now) and not existing ones.
AMP 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
2108 is a bugfix/QoL release with no appreciable new features.
API Compatibility: Controllers/targets need to match for this release to use new features (or create Generic-based instances), but ADS and the individual instances do not.
- [ampinstmgr] 'DumpPorts' behaves more similarly to UpdateFirewall in terms of its handling of 'Both' ports for firewall rules.
- [ampinstmgr] Don't use intersects to calculate ports to add/remove.
- [ampinstmgr] Added a 'ResetFirewall' command to remove all AMP rules from the system firewall (except RP)
- [Core] Refreshed console logic, looks better and is simpler.
- [ADS] Lock instances on refresh to avoid a race condition during enumeration.
- [ADS] Show the name of the generic module template used to create an instance (Suffixed with [G] for GenericModule)
- [ADS] Fixed 'Edit Ports' functionality in controller/targets setups.
- [AIM] Only store network provision/meta arguments for instances rather than the entire config.
- [AIM] Include backslashes in list of characters to escape for Docker deploys. Fixes creating Valheim and other generic instances in Docker.
- [AIM] More explicitly log instance creation failures.
- [AIM] Fixed over-checking of provisioning arguments for CommonCore.
- [AIM] Allow richer Endpoint URI formats to include specific provisioning nodes. Used immediately to allow ApplicationPort2 as the port in the Generic module to make the Valheim 'Connect to server' link work OOTB. Backwards compatible with old format.
- [AIM] Fixed Docker information not being re-populated when editing an instances settings. Saving worked fine but it wasn't loading.
- [Minecraft] Fixed a crash if it tries to update Paper when the paper version info is missing.
- [Generic] No longer crashes if settings manifest is missing.
- [Backups] Add .pending to exclude list.
- [Other] Mobile fix for NotRunning/Recovery page.