This release contains largely bugfixes and minor feature improvements, along with some under-the-hood work towards 1.8.
- Fixed AMP crashing on startup if the licence directory is inaccessible.
- Fixed users with 2FA enabled not being able to change their account details (user is now prompted for a key to change details)
- Changed CPU usage calculation to be based on a fixed interval. Should address many CPU usage calculation issues.
- Added support for unique message IDs when using websockets so clients know which reply is for which request.
- Nightly builds now show a more useful build number rather than the 'version' of AMP.
- Fixed licence key text box not being focusable.
- Added application mapping for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
- Implemented state merging for targets/instances - makes the entire UI super snappy and responsive.
RCON Client Plugin
- Fixed a potential NRE if the user tries to send a message during the authentication process but before authentication is completed.
- Fixed MC module crashing if the
buildtoolsdirectory is removed by the user while the build process is running...
- FTB failing to install now shows as a task failure.
7 Days to Die module
- Updated configuration to match latest version. (GameWorld setting)
The Forest Module
- Basic state tracking
- Now shows the servers console output! (Read-only, game does not have a writable console)
File Manager Plugin
- Fixed FM plugin crashing on startup if invalid characters were specified in a path for a virtual directory.
- Fixed downloaded AMP archives not having their permissions modified on Windows.
Instance Manager (CLI)
- No longer prompts for any default parameters.
- Under Windows, gives a prompt if double-clicked in explorer to explain that it's a CLI application.
- Added (semi-experimental) ConvertCertificate operation to produce a PFX from a KEY+PEM.
Instance Manager (Core)
- Fixed missing module metadata on Windows.
- Removed Factorio from list of supported applications on Windows.
- Updated docker start failure message to indicate that the AMP user needs to be part of the docker group.
- Updated help to clarify that --nightly and --fasttrack only apply when creating instances now.
MSI Installer (Windows)
- Added a new registry entry for module metadata location.
- Legacy GUI uses new metadata from Core.
- Added SDK Tools (APIGen and PicoRCON)
PicoRCON (Windows Only)
- Added protocol switching, can now connect using any RCON protocol supported by AMP.