This is mostly a bugfix and maintenance release with partial work towards SR4 and TITAN.
- Make the ability to use passhtorugh auth toggleable and add an option to restrict it to loopback addresses only.
- Removed some now unnecessary dev methods from the API.
- User creation now returns an ActionResult.
- New rule applies to user creation - username may not contain the '@' character (reserved for passthrough)
- Implement streamed API responses (for supplying large file results, etc) - required for FileManager to supply large downloads.
- Implement deleting users/roles, changing user details and user passwords in the new Users UI.
- Create a super admin role by default. (Remove RoleInfo.json to trigger creation of this)
- Pre-compile message handler regex'es by default. (Reduces CPU usage for message matching)
- CTRL+C now performs a 'safe' shutdown, CTRL+Break performs an emergency shutdown.
- Pressing CTRL+C first time on Linux gives an 'are you sure' message and explains how to stop viewing the log, a second CTRL+C will perform a shutdown.
- GetUserInfo returns a list of Role IDs for which it is a member. Same applies to GetUsers()
- Add UI for tasks to be cancelled (where those tasks support cancellation)
- Include release spec/build date in AMPLastException
- Fixed API browser (broken by previous JQuery update)
- API browser shows the version of AMP it's showing data for.
- Started upgrading schedule task params to support parameter types (ala configuration settings, not yet shown in UI)
- Removed MultiAMP/MultiModule (Experimental modules whose original task will be performed by ADS)
- Build type is shown in the UI for non-release builds.
- JSONMethod API endpoints can now be
async Task<t>to allow the use of async/await!
- Module.Method.GetPromise(...) has been replaced by Module.MethodAsync(...) in the client-side API.
- Async all of the things.
- Additional sanity check during java path detection
- Fixed an NRE scanning plugins
- No longer tries to engage the sleep server if sleep isn't possible (due to non-vanilla-client required)
- Tweak matching regexs to handle Bungee better and filter out line requests (Fixes Bungee not moving to 'Running' state)
- Extra logging for screwy FTB installs
- Fix FTB installation failing with "File doesn't exist" after download
- Spigot compilation can now be cancelled.
- Fix update notifications not being dismissed if they fail.
- No longer checks for Java versions below v1.7 as it is no longer supported.
- Backup create/restore can now be cancelled.
- Corrected setting names/descriptions
- Fixed startup parameters
- Add a KVP ui to add extra arguments/settings.
- Fixed the warning for stopping an instance showing the wrong message.