This is a minor bugfix release with a couple of very minor new QoL features.
- Fixed 'GetUtilityOutput' call not removing stray whitespace from output. (Fixes Docker on Linux)
- Fixed List
settings not being updated correctly when modifying their value via the UI
- No longer submits error reports if an unsigned/custom plugin/module is loaded.
- Fixed ApplicationProcess.Kill() failing when a separate monitor process is in use and the base proc stops while the monitor is still running.
Instance Manager (Core)
- Fixed Docker instances not starting correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused instance enumeration to throw if the main AMP executable is missing.
- Autoconfigure no longer fails if unmanaged instances are present. Warns in this situation as it cannot guarentee valid settings anymore.
- Fixed successful authentications being incorrectly logged as failures.
- Fixed fields not being clickable during first-time setup.
- Added an ownership check on the jar file being executed on Windows to accommodate inexperienced users.
- Fixed message handler for player join events.
- Fixed pasting
- Added "Download file here" option. Will fetch a file from a URL. Normal rules about extensions and access permissions still apply.