This release focuses on improving existing functionality, especially within ADS and features require for the new first-start experience.
- Added missing error states for authentication issues related to Passthru Auth (tells you more about what's wrong)
- API correctly handles situation where JSONResponse objects are being fed back to an async API caller.
- Fixed managed instances only being accessible via ADS rather than by their own address.
- All task failures are now logged regardless of the cause or origin.
- During startup version check, AMP will shut down if its version is below the acceptable minimum.
- Bulk library and dependency updates.
- Setting stores can now handle GUIDs correctly.
- Super Admin role can no longer be deleted.
- Users can no longer delete roles that they are a member of.
- Allow use of IEnumerable rather than Lists for string selection sources, reduces allocations.
- Schedulable tasks can now return an ActionResult so they get logged if there's a failure of any kind.
- Auth failure time window and attempts count is now configurable (5 attempts in a 5 minute window as default, same as before)
- Fixed a race condition when adding console entries rapidly.
Instance Manager CLI
- Force argument for ChangeInstanceStream is now optional (default: False)
- Now shows parameter types for commands.
- Now correctly checks for a running ADS instance, won't allow instance changes while ADS is running.
- Checks if Docker is installed before trying to use it.
- Checks if an AMP user exists when using a different user.
- Many uncommon commands are now hidden from help, requiring the use of the --advanced flag to show (but not to use)
Instance Manager Core
- Fixed behaviour of GetProvisionArguments for AIM on Linux.
- Added missing provisioning data for all instance types to correctly hand out network settings.
- First time wizard correctly sets Passthru mode when using a Hybrid/Standalone setup.
- Minor style tweaks and improvements.
- Port usage ranges are now implemented and being used.
- Added spawn protection radius setting (Spigot only)
- Added option to use system installed RAM as 100% mark rather than the Java max heap size.
- Update log handlers for bungee, forge, FTB.
- Fixed an NRE if the op list is invalid.
- Now checks for manually deleted backup archives when calculating currently available space.
7 Days to Die Module
- Now allows you to use the experimental build.
- Added new settings for the experimental build.
Local File Backup Plugin
- Added new setting to specify a maximum size limit for a single backup.
File Manager Plugin
- Increased default chunk size from 256KB to 16MB - should improve upload speeds significantly on non-LAN connections.
- File info pane is now usable on mobile.
- Logs when a user downloads a file (uploads were already logged)
- Fixed 'dirty' notice in file editor showing off-screen.