AMP First Install on Ubuntu 18.04 doesnt work

• Last Post 1 weeks ago
pyropanda5 posted this 1 weeks ago

I am currently transferring my amp install from one system to another and when I ran ampinstmgr quickstart it ended in the following output and error.

[Notice] AMP Service port ranges have not been specified, using any available...
[Notice] Application Service port ranges have not been specified, using any available...
[Error] Failed to unpack AMP.
[Error] OperationCanceledException
[Error] [0] (OperationCanceledException) : The operation was canceled.
[Error]   at InstanceManagerPlugin.LocalInstanceManager.DownloadAndUnpack (InstanceManagerPlugin.LocalAMPInstance Spec, Boolean ModuleOnly, Boolean SkipCache)
[Info] Instance creation failed. Reason: "The core archive failed to download or unpack"

I also tried directly creating an instance and that gave me this output and error.

[Info] Testing internet connection...
[Error] The specified IP binding address (0.0.0.0) does not have a functioning internet connection (couldn't ping google.com) - please check the network settings for this address and try again.

This is a fresh install of ubuntu-18.04.4 server. At the moment I'm not able to do anything with AMP and I would really like to get it running soon.

Mike posted this 1 weeks ago

Well it is telling you what's wrong. It can't reach the internet which it tests by trying to ping google. Fix that first.

Close