AMP instance

• Last Post 26 August 2018
Iceymidgit posted this 11 August 2018

How do you convert the instance to manged from unmanged mode ?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mike posted this 11 August 2018

You can't yet, but you should be able to by the time the next nightly comes around. Any new instances created via ADS are in managed mode.

Iceymidgit posted this 15 August 2018

any updates on this

Mike posted this 15 August 2018

The current nightly has this option now when you click on an instance. You'll also need to reconfigure ADS (delete ADSModule.kvp)

• Liked by
  • Iceymidgit

nope still not working, i even created a new instanc eand it goes to the new tab and asks for username and pass so i tried my main user . pass nothing,

thinking of going back to main stream how is this possable?

Did you select the option to convert the instance? And did you delete ADSModule.kvp?

Yes i deleted ADSModule.kvp, rebooted ubuntu server reload web went through config again but seems like it froze so waited 30min still nothing so reloaded page lodged in but nothing to convert so i deleted instances as i had backups created a new one so it will create and can manage local but comes up with login invalid

can you check that in the AMPConfig.conf for that instance UseAuthServer is turned on and that AuthServerURL is valid?

#

Login

#

Login.UseAuthServer=False Login.AuthServerURL= Login.LDAPAllowAuthOnAnyDomain=False Login.LDAPAuthDomain=

Iceymidgit posted this 16 August 2018

so now i deleted AMP folder and .ampdata and redid the whole this from main to nighlty build and seems to work fine but from per to nighly had above

created a new one so it will create and can manage local but comes up with login invalid

here is a link to a video i did of what is happening

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hsOIMMncP69QvbEscTj4Tdsx39jtj3k

enter image description here

Iceymidgit posted this 22 August 2018

i guess this is fixed in new updates / nightly

Mike posted this 22 August 2018

Conversion of instances was indeed sorted in 1.6.9.4

Iceymidgit posted this 24 August 2018

mine still having issues

enter image description here

Mike posted this 26 August 2018

That's normal, just restart the instance