I installed AMP on Linux by using the tutorial. I set up AMP and created a Minecraft instance. Now I want the Minecraft instance to start automatically when Linux boots up.
AMP Minecraft Instance Autostart on Linux
- 111 Views
- Last Post 4 weeks ago
tomh1991 posted this 4 weeks ago
Use a tool as Putty to connect via SSH or use the machine itself , log in as root. Type in crontab -e and type the following as last line : @reboot cd ~/AMP/AMP && screen -dmS AMP ./ampinstmgr -a Crtl-x and save and reboot , it should work now :)
This Weeks High Earners
- Mike 1
- 1 Rust Oxide - Generating configuration JSON file issue
- 2 Problem with creating Minecraft server with AMP.
- 3 AMP Instance Manager crashing after upgrade to Ubuntu 17.10
- 4 Bungeecord (Waterfall.jar) not moving in "Running" State
- 5 I want to make the server/machine turn off when there are no users..........