Hello, im having an issue when i set up a Minecraft server with AMP. AMP cant detect the active users in the server, so it goes to sleep when we are connected.
AMP not detecting connected users in Minecraft
- 61 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
If the server is using different console output for users who join/leave (or if the language is something other than English) AMP won't be able to tell what's going on. In this case sleep mode needs to be disabled.
I have been trying som differents configs and i adviced that this functions only works when i set Minecraft online-mode tu true. Is there any way to make it to work in offline mode?
With offline mode the UUIDs are not available so that's not possible. Offline mode is not supported with AMP except when using Bungee or similar as a proxy.
- 1 MCMA2: Minecraft Server refuses to start with MCMA: log-strip-color is not a recognized option
- 2 ADS Won't run when it is installed as a service on Windows
- 3 "Your AMP instance could not be connected to" when navigating to my domain.
- 4 Unable to start instance after moving physical servers and IP
- 5 Issues Accessing AMP Portal Externally