When I'm running a gmod server through AMP I can't connect to any server including mine. I tried connecting to it on a different pc and it worked and running a gmod server without AMP lets me connect just fine
Can't connect to gmod server
- 51 Views
- Last Post 4 weeks ago
Please see this wiki article: https://github.com/cubecoders/amp/wiki/Diagnosing-Connectivity-Issues
I found out what it was. The gmod client and server were trying to use the same ports on different ips. When I changed the ip of the client to the server's ip the client would be able to change ports and connect. The server without AMP would be on 0.0.0.0:27005 and 0.0.0.0:27015 (same ip as client) while it was using 192.168.1.77:27005 and 192.168.1.77:27015 with AMP. Is there any way I could force the server to use 0.0.0.0? It doesn't show as an option.
Edit - I just added +ip 0.0.0.0 as a custom option and now everything works
- 1 CPU and Memory Monitoring Failing to Load on Status Page
- 2 Minecraft module not using correct java installation?
- 3 Kernel and .net error when attempting to run instances as services
- 4 Update to 184.108.40.206 => Cannot access Minecraft Instance: Manage interface.
- 5 Lapetus 220.127.116.11 / docker instances not working for minecraft module