Hybrid: Ubuntu 18.04
Slave: Windows Server 2019
AMP Release "Europa"
v2.0.7, built 16/10/2020 15:48
I have two instances, one on a Ubuntu server (this is set up as a hybrid) and one on a Windows 2019 server, this is setup to communicate with the controller).
I can log into both interfaces, but cant manage the game instance through either of them.
When doing it from the hybrid server, it just get stuck in the loading screen not going anywhere (F12 network says its pending on http://IP:8080/API/ADSModule/Servers/GUID/API/Core/GetAPISpec
When doing it from the server itself, it brings up a "ADS failed to provide a login token" error.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install AMP on Ubuntu 18.04
- Set up two instances (minecraft and rust)
- Install AMP on Windows Server 2019
- Disable Windows Firewall
- Create a "The Forest" instance and then try to manage it
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- Tried to delete the instance and recreate it again (that cost me a license it seems, can that be added back perhaps)
- Repair the AMP application and restarted the server (On Windows Server 2019)